These types of apps are constantly trending on the App Store. If you see the Authenticator App by 2Stable, earns $100,000 according to this SensorTower report. With so many companies starting to implement MFA/2FA authentication in order to protect user accounts, this is a niche that's here to stay for a long time. With very low maintenance, such an app won't require frequent updates, especially since we are not using any 3rd party frameworks/products to generate the 2FA codes.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI. In-App Purchases are provided via our PurchaseKit framework and support Consumable and Non-Consumable products. For Auto-Renewable subscriptions, please check our full PurchaseKit product.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13+ installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. An AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The app has one main dashboard, where the user can see all their accounts and the MFA/2FA code for each account.
- To add a new account, the user will tap the button on the bottom right corner and scan the QR code provided by the issuer.
- As soon as the QR code is scanned, if the data in the QR code is valid, the account will be added to the main list.
- Each code is generated every 30 seconds and the user has the option to delete an account, rename an account and copy the code for an account. By default, the app has 6 icons for brands like Google, Amazon, etc. and that's the reason you see those icons on the dashboard. You can simply add new icons to Xcode if you want, otherwise, the app will show the first letter of the brand as the account icon.
- If the app is deleted, all accounts will be deleted from the app as well. If you wish to include iCloud backup or other solutions to save these accounts when the app is deleted, we can do that for an additional charge. Feel free to contact us for pricing options.
- By default, the user can add only 1 account, but they can unlock unlimited accounts via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' on Google in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
As mentioned above, you can implement an iCloud backup feature or another type of backup, in case the user deletes the app. A great idea would be to have a widget on the Home Screen, this way the user gets instant access to their code when needed, but keep in mind that a widget won't be updated every second. Adding Apple Watch support could be a huge thing for users that don't want to take their phone out every time they need a code.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.