With over 1 million downloads, the Widgetable app shows how much demand there is to fulfill for iOS Widget apps. The Lock Screen Calendar widget has a unique design that blends very well with all Apps4World apps, making it super easy to mix multiple Lock Screen widget apps into one. Apps like Fancy Widgets are making $100k/month according to SensorTower. Just imagine if you could capture at least 5% of that revenue, that still represents a great income to replace your current job.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI. In-App Purchases are provided via our PurchaseKit framework and support Consumable and Non-Consumable products. For Auto-Renewable subscriptions, please check our full PurchaseKit product. The app requires Xcode 14+ and will support iPhones with the minimum iOS 16 version.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 14+ installed. This app requires iOS 16+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. An AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The app has one main dashboard, where the user can choose one of the 4 widget styles. Each widget style supports small and large sizes.
- The last widget style, is a countdown style, which shows the event and the number of days left until that event date.
- For the countdown widget, the app already comes with 9 events/holidays, but you can add more in the AppConfig file.
- The user is capable of creating their own countdown event by selecting an icon, event name, and event date.
- When selecting a widget, the user can set custom fonts as well. There are 2 main labels on the widget, where the user can change the font. The font changes for all widgets at once.
- By default, the user has access to only 2 widget styles, but all styles can be unlocked via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' on Google in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
Thanks to the same consistent UI that we have been developing for Lock Screen widgets, you have a great opportunity to combine all these widgets into 1 super powerful app, like no other app on the App Store. If you don't have the other widget apps, you can still enhance this one by adding more widget styles. Another unique feature that you can implement, is a time zone widget, where the user gets to see the time in different parts of the globe. This can be helpful for those trading stocks or currencies.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.