Profit from the $2 Billion Calorie Tracking App Market and Join the $205 Billion Digital Health Boom. Some outstanding names include MyFitnessPal, Noom, and Calories Counter +. Based on the SensorTower report, the last app made $300,000 in revenue in December 2022. MyFitnessPal was acquired by Under Armour in February 2015 for $475 million in cash and stock deal. Just look at Google Trends, the Keto diet is on the rise again.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI. In-App Purchases are provided via our PurchaseKit framework and support Consumable and Non-Consumable products. For Auto-Renewable subscriptions, please check our full PurchaseKit product. This app uses CoreData for storing all tracked foods on the device. For searching the food items the app is using Nutritionix API and for recipes list on the Statistics flow, the app is using the Spoonacular API. Both APIs offer a free plan with certain limitations, which is a free way for you to gain some users.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 14+ installed. This app requires iOS 15+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. An AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. You will also need a free account for Nutritionix and Spoonacular websites.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The main dashboard is where we show the calories chart data and the last 7-day period.
- On the dashboard, the user can see their meal types: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. They can search and add food items to each of these categories.
- Whenever the user is searching, we. are showing the results from the API mentioned above, along with all the nutrition facts.
- Adding a food item to their daily calorie intake, will simply store that information in CoreData. No backend is necessary.
- The statistics flow shows the average protein, carbs, and fat for a selected week. Also, we show the interactive calorie chart for the selected week.
- For the same statistics flow, you will see a horizontal carousel with 5 random recipes. This API that returns the recipes is super powerful. Right now, if the user taps on a recipe, we will take them to the Safari browser where they can read about the ingredients and instructions for a recipe. You can definitely get a lot of data from this API.
- We let users track/log only 10 food items, and they can unlock unlimited food items via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' on the website in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
Harness the Potential of this Multi-Billion Mobile Health Industry. This source code is a great starting point, but don't stop here. Add a barcode scanner, so the users can easily scan a food item that may not be available in the search results. Give the user the option to manually add products with custom nutrition facts. Explore the recipe API, and add filters for retrieving recipes by calorie count or other macros. Add some sponsored keto products as part of the recipes list, or as a brand-new flow. Even with 1,000 downloads, you could make great revenue with sponsorship or affiliate marketing products.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.