Circuit training is a workout that typically includes a couple of exercises. You perform each pack of exercises (circuit) for a certain amount of time (or for a specific number of reps), before moving right on to the next one. Workout apps are a gold mine, for example, the Workouts by Muscle Booster generated $1,000,000 in July according to the SensorTower report. The good thing about workout apps is that there are so many of them, yet each app is different in its own way, incentivizing users to download and try many apps in this category.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you can see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying.
The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. The app is using .gif images for the animated exercises, and these images are sourced from self.com and other websites. It's important that you understand, Apps4World website or Apps4World LLC is not the owner of any of these images/assets, so you're assuming all the responsibility of using these images in the app. It's always recommended to replace any assets in the app template before uploading the app on the App Store.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 12 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support.
The entire app is built using SwiftUI. The app has Google AdMob Ads, so you will need an AdMob account as well.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The user starts with 1 circuit/pack of exercises for free, while the rest of the packs can be unlocked via in-app purchases.
- All data is store in a local JSON file, which includes the pack name, exercises name, description, color for the pack, the GIF file name, etc.
- The exercise animated images are using .gif format, which are included in the Xcode project.
- Once the user selects a pack of exercises (circuit), they can START WORKOUT, RESET WORKOUT (if completed already) or CONTINUE WORKOUT if they complete a few exercises from this pack.
- A pack of exercises is marked as COMPLETED whenever all exercises for that pack are completed. The completed status applies for the current day, meaning that the next day, each pack of exercises will be updated to the Not Started status. So each day, the user gets to start fresh, with all packs in Not Started status.
- Whenever the user completes an exercise, they can tap the NEXT EXERCISE button, so they can see the next animated exercise and perform that activity. With each new exercise, the user will see a full-screen AdMob Interstitial ad. Once they've completed all exercises from the pack, they will get a congratulations overlay which they can exit and go back to the main screen.
- To add more packs of exercises or different exercises, you just need to update the JSON file and make sure you have the .gif file for that new exercise that you will be adding.
- The app has in-app purchases to allow users to unlock all exercises packs. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework.
If you need any assistance or custom work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.