Journaling is an important method to improve your mood and productivity, while keeping track of your good and bad memories, so that you can learn and grow. This app is packed with great features like mood tracking, the reasons for your mood, the option to write about your day, add up to 4 photos for each diary entry, inspirational quotes, affirmations, and fun statistics to show your best months, mood chart and more. Apps like DailyBean are making $10,000/month and more popular apps like Reflectly are making $80,000/month based on the SensorTower reports.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. The app uses Core Data to keep track of all diary entries, and local documents folder to store any images that the user added to their diary entry. The app also offers the option to set up a passcode, and it supports daily local notifications. All local notifications will be triggered every single day at the time that the user specifies. The app supports dark mode and it's easy to change the app colors via the Assets folder in Xcode.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- On the first tab, we show a list of all diary/journal entries. At the top of the screen, there is a list of 10 days that the user can select from in order to see their previous entries. There is no way for a user to add entries in the past or the future, only the current day. Also, there is no option for the user to delete a given entry, this way they can be honest with themselves and keep track of their life moments without trying to delete anything.
- The second tab shows interesting statistics. At the top, we have the current/best streak, the month with the most check-ins/entries, and the month when the user had the highest mood average. The next section on this tab is a chart that shows users' daily average mood for the past 7 days. And the last section shows each mood reason along with the mood that the user experience for that specific reason/category, and the total number of check-ins/entries for that mood reason/category.
- The third tab shows a simple list of quotes, sorted by categories at the top. All these quotes are stored locally in a JSON file.
- The last tab is for generic app settings like setting up a passcode for the app, in-app purchases, rating the app, setting up the daily reminders time, etc.
- You can see that by default we don't allow users to set up app passcode, or attach photos. These features are available only via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
You can expand the statistics tab, where you can add another section showing the user the most common words they've used. Adding a widget to the home screen could be a nice idea, so the user can see their mood or inspirational quotes. Because we have these mood reasons/categories, it will be useful to have a filter on the first tab, so the user can see only the entries related to a specific category like Work or Friends. It's definitely a great idea for you to add iCloud integration, this way the user never loses their diary entries if they delete the app.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.