Save Time and Money with this easy-to-use and fully customizable Depth Effect Wallpapers source code. Look at Robert's wallpaper apps, some of them are generating between $6,000 - $10,000 a month. This app template offers you some outstanding opportunities because you can build a dozen wallpaper apps based on different topics. Search the App Store, and you will see that there are wallpapers for so many topics: Anime, Sports Cars, Aesthetics, Dark Mode, etc.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using UIKit. Only the In-App Purchases screen is using SwiftUI. In-App Purchases are provided via our PurchaseKit framework and support Consumable and Non-Consumable products. For Auto-Renewable subscriptions, please check our full PurchaseKit product. This app uses Firebase for the backend and a very powerful compositional layout with UICollectionView, which allows building such incredible flows with vertical and horizontal scrolling.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13+ installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. An AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure you have a Firebase account created. We do offer some PDF documentation to help you set up your backend and help you upload your own wallpapers in your Firebase.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The app has 3 main tabs: Lock Screen, Home Screen, and Settings
- On both the lock and home screen tabs, we show wallpapers that can be used for either use case. In Firebase you can specify which wallpaper categories to show on these tabs.
- For the horizontal list of wallpapers, we allow up to 5 wallpapers to show, then the user can tap "View All" in order to see all wallpapers for a category.
- We limit the wallpaper size to 2MB, but you can adjust this in AppConfig. The app has a local caching system, which allows for faster loading time once these wallpapers are downloaded.
- There are no specific configurations for enabling the depth effect for wallpaper, the iOS itself uses AI to segment the image, then applies to the depth effect. The Depth Effect may not work on all iPhone models.
- Those PAID categories can be configured via Firebase as well, giving you a lot of control without having to update the app once it's approved by Apple.
- You can see that certain categories are premium, which requires users to make an in-app purchase. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' on Google in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
Use this one source code to build a variety of apps. No need to start from scratch each time! Valentine's Day is coming soon, so gather some related wallpapers and launch your own Valentine's Day wallpapers app. One source code - Multiple opportunities. If you have the budget or skills, then we highly recommend you integrate widgets into this wallpapers app. Since the app has a Lock Screen and Home Screen tab, it makes a lot of sense to add some lock screen and home screen widgets. Simply search on the Apps4World website for widgets and iThemes.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.