Help your users to track and manage their dividend income. With the evergreen popularity of dividend tracker apps, you can be sure that your investment will pay off with substantial revenue on the App Store. This is not a seasonal niche, the stock market has been around for a long time, and people are always looking for ways to manage their investments. Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your business to the next level - get started with our source code today!
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using Swift and UIKit storyboards. In-App Purchases are provided via our PurchaseKit framework and support Consumable and Non-Consumable products. For Auto-Renewable subscriptions, please check our full PurchaseKit product.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 14+ installed. This app requires iOS 15+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. An AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. That's all you need! Please note that the data for our Dividend Tracker app is sourced from the NASDAQ API, which is the same API used by their public website. Additionally, we fetch stock logos using the polygon.io API. Please be aware that Apps4World is not the owner of these APIs, and as such, we cannot be held responsible for any downtime or issues that may arise with the APIs. We strive to ensure that our app is as reliable and accurate as possible, and we will work diligently to resolve any issues that may arise.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The app offers 4 main flows: Dashboard, News, Calendar, and Trending.
- The dashboard flow is where the user can add stocks to their portfolio, set an annual income goal and see upcoming dividend payments for their portfolio.
- The news flow will show the latest financial news, fetched directly from the NASDAQ API. Tapping on a news article will open the iOS browser.
- The calendar flow is meant to show a list of stocks that have the ex-dividend date as today's date.
- The trending flow simply shows a list of stocks that are defined in the AppConfig file. This is a great opportunity for you to add new stocks with new app releases while keeping the app up to date and testing different ASO strategies with each app update.
- When searching for a stock, the list will show up to 10 results. Selecting a stock will allow users to either add a new position if they currently don't own that stock or update an existing position. The portfolio data is saved in Core Data.
- Updating an existing position, will simply update the data entered by the user. The app doesn't calculate any price differences or cost basis averages. It simply updates the entire position with the new updated information provided by the user.
- The invested amount, shows how much the user invested. This amount doesn't update based on stock price changes. The app doesn't track any stock prices, it's simply meant for tracking the dividends. Make sure to check out the opportunities section below, to get some inspiration for new features.
- By default, the user is able to add only 2 stocks to their portfolio for free, and you can update this value in AppConfig. The users can unlock an unlimited portfolio option via in-app purchases.
- In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' on the website in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
While this app is already a high-quality dividend tracking app, compared to other popular apps on the App Store, you can still add more features to it. Start with push notifications or alerts, so users can be notified on the day when a stock is paying them a dividend. There is nothing like getting a notification in the morning, saying that some company paid you while you were sleeping. Adding an income prediction feature will be very motivating for your users, where they can input an amount, for example, $10,000, and this feature will tell them how much they can earn in the next 10 years without dividend re-investing, as well as the amount they can earn with dividend re-investing option. While the current stock price may not be very important for dividend investors, it may be a nice feature to have, where aside from showing their invested amount, the app will show portfolio balance based on the latest stock price for their holdings. These are just a few ideas that you can implement over time, and remember that the more updates you publish for your app, the higher chances you have to rank on the App Store.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.