What is hex? What are hex codes for colors? Hex codes are a hexadecimal format for identifying colors. For example #FFFFFF is the white color. This is an addictive game that will keep the users playing since everyone is curious to reveal the next level. The game has unlimited levels and it's a very unique concept. With a little code change, you can convert it into RGB (red, green, blue) color format, or even use both formats as the user makes progress or let them choose RGB vs HEX.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you can see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying.
The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 13+, it has AdMob ads integrated already. It's very well optimized for making you money with AdMob Banner ads, Rewarded Ads for users to earn 2 lives, and full-screen interstitial ads when they are wrong.
Another great thing about this app is the simple in-app purchases framework (source code not included for this framework), which allows you to monetize the app and even use this framework in other apps that you may own. The framework supports only consumable and non-consumable in-app purchases and if you want auto-renewable subscriptions with a nice UI, then check out the PurchaseKit here.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 12 installed. This app requires iOS 13+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support.
The entire app is built using SwiftUI. You will need a Google AdMob account for the ads that are shown in the app.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The user starts with 3 lives and each level has 5 seconds timer.
- The game will show 2 colors for the first 2 levels, then 3 colors, and so on up 6 colors (circles). You can change this in the AppConfig file
- A random array of colors will be generated every single time, and from this array of colors, the hex value for one of the colors will show up.
- The user must guess/match the color to the hex text shown above the color circles. Whenever the user is wrong, the screen will turn red and they will lose 1 life.
- After the user loses all 3 lives, they will be prompted to either buy 50 lives using in-app purchases or watch a rewarded ad in return for 2 lives.
*** WHAT'S NEXT ***
You can add a little code and switch to RGB colors as a different game mode. If you have more experience, you can probably change the whole game where the user is presented with a color and give them the option to mix multiple colors in order to match that given color. There is potential to grow this game into something bigger than what this app template offers you.
If you need any assistance or custom work, don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.