Having a great workout is all about timing. Depending on your goal, sometimes you may need 30 seconds rest, other times you require a longer period to recover between sets. HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) workout is a form of interval training that involves short bursts of intense exercise alternated with low-intensity recovery periods. How profitable these kind of apps are? Well, just take a look at this app, it generates $20,000 a month and the design is not that great. Or this app, that generates $10,000 a month and has such a simple design. You can search the App Store, and see how much demand there is for this kind of apps.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. The app has 3 screens: The main dashboard screen, settings screen, and tutorial screen. Everything happens on the main dashboard screen.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 12 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The app offers users a list of 12 intervals (samples) that they can choose from, however, all these intervals has only 1 set/round, so whenever the user selects a predefined interval, then can go to the Custom view and adjust the time if needed, or the number of rounds. This custom option is locked via in-app purchases.
- The custom view, allows users to set their own Active duration, Rest duration, and a number of Rounds/Sets. The active and rest intervals support a minute and second picker, and the maximum amount of time the user can select is 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
- Once the user selects a custom or predefined interval, they can tap the START button and the timer countdown will begin. Whenever the timer is active, the custom and samples views are fully disabled, this way the user does not interfere with the timer.
- You will only see the current round when the timer is started. When the user taps the STOP button, the entire interval is reset, this means that the user will start from the beginning if they tap the start button again. AdMob ads are presented when the user taps the START/STOP button.
- The app has in-app purchases to allow users to unlock the custom interval option and remove the ads. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
Probably a great idea is to have some kind of statistics view in the app, where the users get to see a history of their workouts. Another powerful feature is connecting the app to the iOS Health app, so you can show users how many calories they have burned during this workout interval, and maybe show their heart rate as well during the workout. These details can be fetched from the iOS Health app. You can also think about mixing this app with our Health Widgets app template, giving a huge advantage over all other existing interval timer apps.
If you need any assistance or custom work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Price: $ 79
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.