During our Monthly Survey in May, most of you voted for the Invoice Maker app idea. It's finally here. As usual, a very clean and easy-to-use UI with important features like Add Business details, Add Clients, Export as PDF, and much more. You can see for yourself how much revenue such apps can make using this SensorTower report.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. The app uses CoreData to store invoices/business details/client data. The invoice supports only 1 page, so you must be mindful of the invoice template or the number of items added. Each invoice supports only 1 client and the total amount is automatically calculated. The invoice shows US Dollars $ as the currency symbol, but you can change that symbol in the AppConfig.
Download the Invoice PDF sample exported from this app, so you could verify the PDF quality/sample.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- On the main dashboard, we show a statistics tile at the top with the Total Paid/Unpaid amount for all invoices, as well as the last 7 days and last month's revenue.
- Here on the main dashboard, the app will display all invoices in a grid, which are sorted by the date when these were created.
- The user can mark an invoice as paid, or revert it back to unpaid. Selecting an invoice from the main dashboard will open the invoice details screen.
- Invoice details flow lets users see more details about the invoice and perform actions like Print/Share/Delete invoice. Tap the invoice to see it full screen.
- When creating the invoice, the invoice id is auto-generated using the date/time. The user must select only 1 client for the invoice. Adding items to the invoice is very easy, and the items that the user will create are being saved into CoreData so the user can easily reuse those items if needed.
- The app requires users to add business details via the Settings tab. Also, here on the Settings tab the user can add/manage clients for invoices.
- You can see that by default we allow users to create only 2 invoices and add only 2 clients, so for them to unlock unlimited features they can do that via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
There are so many opportunities for updating the invoice features: tax field, discounts, shipping cost, etc. Maybe add some local notifications/reminders for when an invoice is due. Adding another screen to show some charts can be very useful as well. You can definitely mix this app with our PDF Scanner and Printly apps, offering a great array of business apps in one. If you believe that a signature is required on the invoice, then such a feature can be very useful as well. The possibilities are unlimited for this app.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.