It is incredible to see so many Lock Screen widget apps. The LockStatus widget app is very flexible, allowing users to create their own widgets with text or text + icons. You can build multiple apps with one source code because this source code allows users to type text and choose icons, which means that it can be used as a lock screen reminders widget, or motivational quote that the user can type and maybe to write an important text that they need access from the lock screen.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI. The app supports iOS 16+. In-App Purchases are provided via our PurchaseKit framework and support Consumable and Non-Consumable products. For Auto-Renewable subscriptions, please check our full PurchaseKit product. This is a static widget app, meaning that the user can simply configure and set their widget to display the same information all the time. The app also supports the inline widget type, which is a simple text above the clock/time on the lock screen. See the 2nd screenshot above.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 14 installed. This app requires iOS 16+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. You don't need Cocoa Pods anymore for AdMob Ads. We are using Apple's Swift Package Manager to fetch the latest AdMob Ads package.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The main dashboard for the app, is split into the top section for a quick widget preview and the bottom section where the user can configure their widgets.
- There are 2 large widgets, and the user can customize them individually with text and icons. These 2 widgets support custom fonts as well.
- The app comes with 60+ icons (SF Symbols & PNG icons) that the user can assign to one of those 2 large widgets.
- In the second screenshot, we showcased the small inline widget which is placed above the clock/time on the lock screen. This widget supports text only, without any icons or custom font. With additional development, you could make this widget support icon and custom font as well. Contact us if you need any custom work.
- By default, the app offers only 2 free fonts and 15 free icons, but all content can be unlocked via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
Since this app is so flexible, you already know that it can be used in so many ways, from lock screen reminders to custom affirmations that the user can type. A great and unique idea would be to let users invite friends, so they could share their status with each other on the lock screen. Just like our Widget Mate app, where users can send photos to their friend's Home Screen widget, you could implement a similar feature so users can send their status to their friend's lock screen.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.