Simplify your mileage tracking and take control of your business expenses with Mileage Tracker. Did you know that MileIQ is generating $900,000? Yes, that's very impressive. Tracking your business miles is very important since you are getting a tax deduction. This app allows users to track their business and personal miles, with a manual and live mode.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI. In-App Purchases are provided via our PurchaseKit framework and support Consumable and Non-Consumable products. For Auto-Renewable subscriptions, please check our full PurchaseKit product. This app uses CoreData for storing all trip information on the device. The live map tracking uses Apple's native framework for managing the trip and drawing the route on the map. The app allows users to track their miles only for the current year, and they are not allowed to add trips for future dates.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 14+ installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. An AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The main dashboard, as well as the statistics, offers users to option to switch between Personal and Business trips.
- When starting a trip, the user will use the manual mode by default. Where they can enter the Odometer Start/End values.
- On the trip flow, the user can toggle the Map View, which will start a live tracking for the user as they are driving. In this mode, the user is not allowed to edit the Odometer End.
- The statistics flow, shows data for a month and for the year. For business trips, we show estimated savings for the year based on the IRS mileage rate defined in AppConfig.
- Exporting the trip statistics is possible via CSV report, which the user can save/share/print.
- The app supports miles and kilometers, which can be toggled via the settings flow in the app.
- We let users log only 1 trip, and they can unlock unlimited trips via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' on the website in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.