How to get more app downloads? How to improve app ratings and boost App Store Optimization (ASO)? Well, the first impression is everything. The moment your users will download your app, they must feel welcomed and fully understand how your app works. A user-friendly and well-designed onboarding/walkthrough flow will boost the user engagement with your app, generating more ad revenue and increasing the likelihood for a user to leave a positive review.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you can see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying.
The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. You can also use these onboarding screens for your Swift (UIKit) apps by using the presenter class we offer.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 12 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support.
The entire app is built using SwiftUI.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- There are 4 templates to choose from
- Once you selected a template that you want to use, you will instantiate this template (SwiftUI view) with an array of page objects
- Based on the template, each page supports title, subtitle, image name, and background color for some templates
- You will also provide an exit action, where you can write the code you want. For example: Take the user to your main view of the app, or to a sign-up flow, etc.
- You will get full access to these SwiftUI templates, without any frameworks so you can edit and change them as you prefer
If you need any assistance or custom work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Price: $ 49
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.