Experience the booming trend of plant scanning apps! You're likely familiar with popular apps like PictureThis - Plant Identifier and PlantIn, but did you know that these apps are generating astonishing seven-figure monthly revenues? Imagine tapping into just 0.1% of this lucrative market - that's a potential $10,000 per month in revenue for your app! Seize this incredible opportunity to save countless development hours with our comprehensive SwiftUI Source Code. Don't miss out on the chance to capitalize on this thriving market and unlock your app's full potential.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI, and all plants are sourced via a local JSON file. The plant identifier feature is using the PlantNet.org API, and the AI Plant Care Assistant is powered by ChatGPT. All articles in the AI Advice screen are also sourced via a local JSON file.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 14+ installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. An AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. You will need an account for PlantNet.org and OpenAI account for using ChatGPT. The app is using the "gpt-3.5-turbo" model, which is one of the most performant and affordable ChatGPT models at the moment.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- On the main screen, the user will see their saved/added plants. Each plant will show the recommended humidity, temperature, light, and watering status.
- The app loads all the plant details from a local JSON file, that you can easily modify. You can see that some of the plants have pictures, which are also loaded from within the app. To add pictures for all other plants, it's as simple as finding the perfect picture and then dragging & dropping it into the Xcode project.
- Whenever the user marks a plant as watered, this data is saved in Core Data. If the user deletes the app, all their changes will be lost.
- When using the AI Advice flow, the user can ask questions that are processed via ChatGPT API. Each submitted question will charge the user 1 coin/credit, and they can buy more credits using in-app purchases. You must provide your own ChatGPT API Key and the coins/credits offered via in-app purchases are not related to your API balance.
- All articles in the AI Advice flow are also sourced via a local JSON file. You could easily create more articles, or ask ChatGPT to write some great plant care articles for you.
- The feature that identifies a plant, is using the PlantNet.org API. The user will take a picture of a plant, then the app will make an API request to PlantNet.org using that picture. The API will return back the plant name that was identified from provided photo. The plant name is displayed using a native iOS alert as shown in the video demo.
- In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' on the website in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.