The unemployment rate jumped in April 2020 to a level not seen since the 1930s, and now with the covid vaccine being available, people will start looking for jobs. This is a great opportunity for you as a developer/business to kickstart your resume iOS app with this template. Made in SwiftUI and each resume template is also created in SwiftUI.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
The app as shown in the video demo. Feel free to ask questions before buying.
Assistance will be provided for any code-related questions. The app comes with 6 templates. You can add more if you have some SwiftUI knowledge, or you can learn from the current 6 templates about these resume views/layouts. The file can be printed from within the app or saved to the iFiles app as a PDF document. Please check the PDF samples below to see the quality of each PDF document.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 12 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support.
The entire app is built using SwiftUI. You will need a Google AdMob account for Interstitial ads that are shown in the app.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The user has 8 tabs at the top of the screen, that they can tap or scroll through (no swipe). Each tab will let them enter specific information needed for the resume template.
- The details entered by the user, are saved into certain models/classes, to keep the code clean. Whenever the user taps "Next" or a tab, the app will save all details that the user typed, so if the user has to exit out of the app, or even force-close the app, we will have all their details saved for the next time when they launch the app.
- The app supports only 1 page. So the PDF document that will be ready for saving/printing will have 1 page only. If there is too much information, like work experience or education, then the PDF template will attempt to downsize the font where possible, but anything that doesn't fit into 1 page will not be included in the final PDF document. Some of these 6 templates may not support more than 2-3 work experience or education or software skills entries. These 6 templates should serve you as a guide to building new and better templates.
- After the user entered all the details, on the last tab where we show a list of resume templates, we will do some validation, to make sure that some basic details were typed, like first/last name, summary. You can change the validation in the PDFManager class.
- When the user selects a template, we will show a custom PDF Viewer, with a save button. The viewer is not 100% what the PDF will look like, it's just for previewing purposes since we can't fit everything into the iPhone's screen, so after you tap save, you can either Print the actual PDF document or save/share to iFiles or other supported apps.
*** PDF EXPORTED SAMPLES ***
Below you will find all 6 PDF templates that were exported with the app. In the AppConfig file in Xcode, you can change the paper size, but currently, it's set to the US letter size (8.5in x 11in). Make sure to download each PDF sample, zoom in, print it if needed so you can experience the output of this app before purchasing. Thank you
Please ask questions if necessary before purchasing. If you need any help or a price for custom work, don't hesitate to contact us.
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Price: $ 69
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.