Jump on the StandBy Mode widget craze that's taking the iOS world by storm! These apps are not just in demand – they're a viral sensation waiting to happen. Break into the StandBy widget market with our top-notch, fully SwiftUI Source Code. This isn't just an app – it's a potential goldmine, perfectly complementing your Fast Event app or any other widget apps in your arsenal. Don't miss your chance to be a trendsetter in the world of iOS widgets. Grab this opportunity and watch your app portfolio soar to new heights!
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. This app is created using the latest version of Xcode and SwiftUI. We are leveraging the latest SwiftData technology from Apple, in order to store widget configurations on the device. With a collection of 10 different widgets, they are meant to take your StandBy screen to the next level. Showing the date and time, as well as the weather for the current location.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 15+. This app requires iOS 17+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones without iPad support. An AdMob account is necessary if you want to show ads in the app. We provide you with some basic PDF documentation on how to replace the AdMob Interstitial Ad identifiers, and how to replace the in-app purchase product identifier. When creating your bundle identifier: https://developer.apple.com/account/resources/identifiers/add/bundleId make sure to enable WeatherKit in both Capabilities and App Services tabs on the developer.apple.com. The app uses Apple's WeatherKit service to show the weather in the widget.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The main interface of the app prominently displays five widget groups, each containing two distinct widgets.
- While each group presents a recommended pair of left and right widgets for your StandBy screen, you have the freedom to choose any widget combination you prefer.
- Selecting a widget group takes you to a preview area where you can horizontally browse all available widgets. This screen allows you to pick your preferred left and right widgets. Note that some widgets are premium and can be accessed through in-app purchases.
- For displaying accurate weather information, the app integrates Apple's WeatherKit framework. Additionally, it utilizes CoreLocation to determine the user's location, ensuring relevant weather data is provided.
- In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' on the website in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.