Every season, Starbucks comes with new drinks. Instagram is known for making some drinks go viral. Having an app for Secret Coffee/Tea items at Starbucks is a very lucrative idea, check this app for example, with a very basic UI it still makes $9,000 a month, or this app that was released back in 2021, makes $10,000/month. Having all drinks in Firebase, and letting users submit their own ideas, is a great way to always keep the app fresh with new content.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. The app uses Firebase for the backend, and all drinks are stored in Firebase.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- On the main dashboard, the user can filter drinks by categories. There is no specific logic for any of the categories, you or your users simply submit drinks for a category.
- Each drink supports a rating feature, where the user can rate a drink only 1 time per app install. These ratings are stored in Firebase.
- Drink details flow shows the drink name, subtitle, and the instructions on how to order the drink at Starbucks.
- The user can favorite a drink. The favorite drinks are stored in UserDefaults and removed when the app is deleted.
- The app supports the 'Submit your own drink' feature, where the user can set the name/subtitle/instructions/photo and submit their drinks to Firebase. That's how you will submit the drinks on Firebase as well, no need to worry about manually updating the Firebase with new drinks, just use the app.
- You can see that some drink categories are available via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
Sharing on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter is definitely a must-have feature that you can implement with additional coding. Once the app has lots of drinks, it may be a great idea to have a feature called "surprise me", where the app can make recommendations by selecting a random drink to suggest to the user. Another great feature to implement is the Push Notifications via Firebase, this way you can notify your users when some really great drinks are posted.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.