The longest journey begins with a single step. Tracking your steps and walking daily, is the best investment you will ever make. This Step Counter app has a stunning and clean design, showing your daily steps count, your total number of steps for the current month, your last 7 days chart, and of course, badges for achieving different milestones. To understand the earnings potential, see this Pedometer app, which made $13,000 last month according to this Sensor Tower report.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI. The app supports iOS 14+. In-App Purchases are provided via our PurchaseKit framework and support Consumable and Non-Consumable products. For Auto-Renewable subscriptions, please check our full PurchaseKit product. All data in this app is being fetched from the Apple Health app.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. You don't need Cocoa Pods anymore for AdMob Ads. We are using Apple's Swift Package Manager to fetch the latest AdMob Ads package.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The main dashboard for the app, shows the Circular Progress for the current day, representing how close the user is to reaching their daily goal.
- At the bottom of the dashboard, we show the MILES running/walking distance. On the opposite side, the CALORIES number represents burned calories (active energy value from the Health App). The calorie value only shows if the user has an Apple Watch or any other device that records burned calories in the Health app.
- The Fun Stats flow is what makes this app stand out. It shows the daily steps average, total steps for the current month, the steps chart for the last 7 days, and badges that the user can earn based on the number of steps they take in a given day.
- On the dashboard, when the user reaches their daily goal, the app will show a Congratulations overlay with confetti.
- By default, the app will not show the Congratulations overlay with confetti, but this can be unlocked via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
There are so many ideas to make a Step Counter app more fun and stand out. One idea would be to send users a reminder in the evening, encouraging them to do a short evening walk. You can create a list of cool reminder messages, or achievement messages to congratulate users that walk every day. Adding a Widget is definitely a great way to make this app stand out. Sharing achievements is such a great way for getting more organic downloads because people like to brag about their success, so enabling the Share on Instagram feature could be very useful for users and for you to gain more downloads.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.