Take your online security to the next level! This SwiftUI VPN Source Code comes with auto-renewable subscriptions, backend server configurations, and manual IPSec VPN configurations stored in Core Data. VPN apps consistently generate more than $400,000 in monthly revenue, underscoring the widespread presence of VPN products and promoters. An illustrative example of this trend is this VPN app, where you can see their revenue reports on SensorTower.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI. We are using the Back4App backend to provide a list of countries and VPN server configurations. The app supports manual VPN configurations, which are saved locally to Core Data. The app supports IPSec VPN protocol only.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 14+ installed. This app requires iOS 15+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones without iPad support. An AdMob account is necessary if you want to show ads in the app. We provide you with some basic PDF documentation on how to replace the AdMob Interstitial Ad identifiers, and how to replace the in-app purchase product identifier. You will need a free Back4App account to host the countries and VPN configurations. For VPN servers, you will need a DigitalOcean or Linode account.
*** HOW TO CREATE A VPN SERVER ***
You will get a VPN server address, username, and password from Apps4World for free that's accessible for 1 month. This is the only VPN server that the app comes with, and has limited bandwidth for 1 month. Make sure to create your own VPN servers.
Creating your own VPN servers is very easy, and the cost depends on where you deploy your servers:
1) DigitalOcean - you can check their prices here. The $6/month droplet is a minimum requirement.
2) Linode - you can check their prices here. The $4/month nanode is a minimum requirement.
You can follow this existing tutorial: https://github.com/hwdsl2/setup-ipsec-vpn#requirements.
Simply scroll down to "Quick deploy to:" and choose DigitalOcean or Linode. Other options are available, however, DigitalOcean is the easiest to deploy to. Once you have your server ready, add the VPN configurations to your Back4App database.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The primary dashboard features essential components: an ON/OFF button for the VPN, the ability to select a country with available servers, and access to a VPN server list, all sourced from your Back4App database. Within the main dashboard, the app conducts a straightforward upload/download test via https://imgbb.com/, providing estimates of internet speeds.
- When a user chooses a server and toggles the VPN to the "ON" position, the app requests permission to configure the VPN.
- Upon granting VPN configuration access, the app launches the iOS Settings app, incorporating the VPN configuration into the system settings.
- Returning to the app, users can activate the VPN once more, establishing a connection with the chosen VPN server. The timer initiates when the VPN connection becomes active.
- Users also have the option to manually add IPSec VPN configurations within the app. These custom configurations are stored locally in Core Data, enabling users to connect to their specified servers.
- Furthermore, our app features seamless integration of auto-renewable subscriptions using our premium PurchaseKit framework. This framework can be applied to other apps requiring auto-renewable subscriptions with necessary code adjustments.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.