Earlier this month, you've received our monthly survey. The second most voted app, after the Habit Tracker, was the Watch Faces app idea. Similar apps are making $50,000 a month, and there is a lot of demand for regular iPhone wallpaper apps, as well as Apple Watch® Faces/Wallpapers. With a little creativity, you can easily turn this app into a simple iPhone wallpapers app as well.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. The app uses Firebase for storing these wallpapers. Each category is defined in Firebase as well.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The app has 2 main tabs. First tab is the gallery of watch faces, and the second tab is the settings tab.
- On the gallery tab, there is a list of all watch collections/categories from Firebase. Each category can be set to premium or free via Firebase.
- The category will display up to 5 watch faces horizontally. You can change the maximum number in the AppConfig.
- Whenever the user selects a free watch face, we will always navigate back to the main screen and show a blur overlay with the selected watch face in the middle and the option to add it. These are simple wallpapers, not watch faces with complications or other features.
- Adding a watch face works via Apple's native "Create Watch Face" feature which currently supports: Photos or Kaleidoscope types.
- The app has in-app purchases to allow users to unlock all watch face categories, as well as remove the ads. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.