Weather apps are not something new, however, a great UI for a weather app is hard to find. Our goal is to deliver amazing apps, clean and documented code, and stunning UI that will drive more downloads for you. This app supports Fahrenheit to Celsius mode, the forecast for the next 3 days, humidity, and wind speed. If you are wondering about earning potential, this app reported $20,000 a month based on the SensorTower report.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. The app uses the OpenWeather API, which is free at the moment, with some limitations. Please check the OpenWeather plans here.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework. You must have an OpenWeather API Key as well, which is free to get.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- On the main dashboard, the user will always see the weather for their current location.
- The weather details view lets users switch between Fahrenheit to Celsius mode, as well as the forecast for the next 3 days and wind, humidity, and feels like data.
- The locations list flow allows users to search and add more locations. The search flow is using the Apple MapKit framework. To delete a location, you can double-tap it.
- The settings flow has a new feature for Apps4World templates, which is the custom app icon. The user can change the app icon directly via the app.
- You can see that adding new locations and accessing the next 3 days' forecast features are available via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
Because the app has such a clean and nice design, you can definitely think about widgets. Adding widgets for this app can help you reach more people that love widgets. While the forecast feature is great, it can be improved by allowing 5 days forecast instead of 3 days.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.