Whether it is the holiday season, Black Friday sales, weddings, or birthdays, people are searching for gifts and products for themselves or loved ones. The wishlist app will allow users to create custom wish lists, search for products using the Amazon API, explore popular products that you can define in your own Firebase database, and add these products to their wish lists. The app offers the option for users to share their wish lists, so anyone with the app installed can access shared wish lists with ease.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you can see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. Most of the features will work only if the users are logged in using a Google account.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 12 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support.
The entire app is built using SwiftUI. The app has Google AdMob Ads, so you will need an AdMob account. Also, a Firebase and Rapid API account is required.
You must create your own Rapid API account, and subscribe to this Amazon API: https://rapidapi.com/ajmorenodelarosa/api/amazon-price1/ if you want to use the Search feature in the app. This API offers a limited free plan, but you must read the pricing details for this API listed above.
The Popular Products section will display the products that you must define in the Firebase Database. The search feature will use the API listed above, not the Firebase Database.
To set up your Firebase project, you can follow this generic tutorial: https://apps4world.com/firebase-ios-tutorial.html
To add your first Firebase product that will show up on the Popular Products section, you can follow this tutorial: https://apps4world.com/wishlist-product-tutorial.html
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The app will let the user explore some of the features without being logged in, but creating a wish list, adding products to a wish list, and other features require Google Sign In.
- Once the user is logged, they can create a wish list, which will be added to the Firebase database. They can also delete a wish list, but the app will require at least 1 wish list to remain in the app.
- The user has an option to add products to a wish list, either from the Popular Products section or via a search result that is using the Amazon API mentioned above. The search API returns up to 10 products and we have no control over this API. Please see the API details mentioned above.
- A product details overlay, will show only 1 photo for that product, the title, ratings, and pricing. Also, the option to add/remove the product from a wishlist. There is a button on this product details overlay, that will take the user to the Amazon Product URL via the native Safari browser.
- A wish list can be shared. The share text will include the wish list user id and the wish list name. Whenever someone receives a shared wish list message or email, they can copy that text, then open the Wishlist app, go to the Settings flow and paste that copied text, in order to see the wish list for that user.
- The app has in-app purchases to allow users to remove ads, enable unlimited searches, unlimited wish lists, and the option to share wish lists. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
This app has lots of monetization potential. From native ads that you can show in the list of search results, to rewarded ads to allow users to unlock more searches. We have integrated the Firebase Database on purpose, to give you more flexibility on what products to show. You can even add external links for these Popular Products, that will take the user to your own e-commerce website, or your blog that is hopefully using Amazon Affiliate Program.
There are endless opportunities if you think about the huge Black Friday and Christmas traffic that websites and apps will experience this year.
If you need any assistance or custom work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Price: $ 99
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.